SKM Market Predictor continues expansion of services and looking for Full Stack Developer (.NET/React/Typescript). Preferred location Trondheim, alternatively Oslo or Helsinki can be considered for the right candidate.
Contribute to the development of a market leading web platform for energy analysis, working with the entire spectrum of tasks from data loading to programming of user interfaces.
- Take a pivotal role in the development of the web based Saas product.
- Collaborate with power market analysts and data scientists in a team-oriented environment.
- Build the complete stack of the data-driven product, linking data to models and end-users.
- Create attractive, informative, and functional user interfaces to enhance the customer experience.
- Background in computer science with a bachelor's or master's degree in IT.
- Proficient in the modern .NET/ASP.NET Core stack.
- Strong front-end development skills with a focus on rich UIs. Significant knowledge of React/Typescript, with experience in MobX considered an advantage.
- Aptitude in working with data, demonstrating solid knowledge of SQL.
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in a multinational company
- A positive competitive, responsible, and innovative working environment
- Possibility to join and lead a team of highly motivated energy experts with various professional backgrounds.
- Competitive terms of employment and benefit schemes
About the company
SKM Market Predictor is a leading energy market consultancy in Northern Europe. We provide our customers with necessary insight and data which is needed to make critical market decisions as investment, production planning and trading using in-house developed software tools. SKM MP is covering all the major issues and trends within the power market, from wind forecast for next hour to expected hydrogen production is 2050. Our customers are the main players in the power market and include utilities, traders, TSO’s, investments funds and public energy agencies. Our tools are knowledge, curiosity, and state-of-the-art inhouse modelling and analytical tools.
We are looking forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info or questions please contact
Director of IT and Model development